JOB CONTROLS: Reports to Supervisor of Childrens Services.
- Works at public service desk. Performs all circulation functions.
- Provides information about the librarys collections, policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance to patrons using electronic resources and public computers.
- Some evening and weekend hours are required.
- Performs other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma, one year experience working with the public preferred. Working knowledge of personal computers is required. Knowledge of childrens literature is helpful. Ability to provide good service to both children and adults.
APPLY: Apply to Chuck Flaherty, Town Librarian, 361 Washington St., Brookline, MA 02445 as soon as possible.