SLA New England is now accepting applications for the Diversity Leadership Development Scholarship that can be used for one of the following:
* SLA Annual Conference attendance
* Tuition reimbursement at a library science program
* Tuition reimbursement for a professional development program directly related to the information professional field
Scholarship Eligibility Rules:
* Any SLA New England Chapter member in good standing
* Of Black (African American), Hispanic, Asian or Pacific Islander, American Indian, Aleutian (Alaskan) native or native Hawaiian heritage
* And not awarded the Minority Scholarship previously
To apply, please download the application and submit to Khalilah Gambrell (kgambrell AT ebscohost.com) by April 3rd. Recipient will be notified by late April.
If you have any questions, please contact Khalilah Gambrell.