Library Public Services Assistant
Harvard Business School, Baker Library – Stamps Reading Room
Excellent opportunity to assist with and learn more about the daily public services operations and general administrative support of an academic business library.
Available immediately, this is a 17 hour per week, temporary position.
Hours: 8:30am – 12:00pm, Monday-Thursday and 8:30am-11:30am Friday.
- Performs primary circulation and customer service assistance; checks book return; provides basic directional and general access assistance; performs start-of-day library opening tasks.
- Assists with scanning, data entry, filing, and routine clerical duties as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required.
- Library experience strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail necessary.
Salary commensurate with experience
Please send letter of interest, resume to:
Curriculum & Learning Services
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center
Harvard Business School
Boston, MA 02163