Title: Archivist Intern
Division: Stride Rite Children’s Group
Reports to: Director of Marketing
If you want to make a significant impact on a child’s future, and if you want to encourage healthier walking, discover a summer internship with Stride Rite. Through our sole commitment to “Kid-Rite” innovation, quality, health and style, Stride Rite will be the first choice for premium authentic footwear brands that kids love and moms trust.
The Librarian/Archivist Intern will assist the Marketing Team with archiving Brand and Company historical materials in preparation for Stride Rite’s 95th Anniversary.
• Create an archive of Stride Rite historical materials
• Survey, document, and preserve all materials
• Organize key pieces in order to get visual documentation done. These items would be important to celebrate our 95th birthday: taglines, logos, shoes, images etc. To build a detailed timeline of our history visually and on paper.
• Create a finding aid for all materials
• Must be enrolled in a graduate program in Library & Information Science with a concentration or interest in Archives
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills
• Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• To apply, please visit our careers page here: https://wolverineworldwide.applicantstack.com/x/openings
• This position is a paid internship and will start immediately
• We are located at 191 Spring Street in Lexington, which is about a 10 minute drive from Alewife on the red line. There is a shuttle in the morning and the afternoon which runs from Alewife station to local business and vice versa
• This position will be 40 hours a week, starting immediately and working through the summer
• There is a cafeteria and gym on site