This blog: Copyright Questions & Answers has jobs for librarians the copyright and legal fields.
For example [quoted from the blog itself]:
1. Legal Officer, WIPO, Traditional Knowledge Division (Geneva)
Looking for a lawyer/policy person
Closing date: 23 November 2009
2. Copyright Policy Officer position, IFLA (The Hague)
Great opportunity for a librarian or lawyer with experience in library-copyright issues.
Closing date: 13 November 2009
3. Electronic Resources Library, Ontario Colleges Library Service (Toronto, Canada)
Interesting opportunity for a librarian with licensing experience.
Closing date: 31 October 2009
4. Law Clerk, Access Copyright (Toronto, Canada)
Closing date: Not provided
5. A source I recently came across with positions for students, lawyers and others in copyright is at: http://www.iposgoode.ca/career-opportunities/.