Objects on Page 05:
- Official score card : Harvard vs. Brown This is an official score card for the Harvard University vs. Brown University football game at Soldiers Field, dated October 28, 1911. The inside lists the starting players for each team, team rosters, the officials, and scores. The final score was 20 to 6, Harvard. The card measures 14 cm wide by 22 cm tall when folded.
- Delta gamma sorority informal dance This is a dance card from the Delta Gamma Sorority, Beta Chapter, Informal dance at Jacob's Academy. The cover is yellow, and there is a yellow tassel hanging from the spine. The cover bears the insignia of the Sorority. The inside contains lists of the dances, dance partners, patrons and patronesses, and the members of the dance committee. It has 12 pages and measures 7 cm wide by 11 cm tall when closed.
- Come to letter D in 24 This is an invitation to a party. On the outside is written "Olive," and the inside reads, "Come to letter D in 24. You surely can't mistake the door on Thursday evening at 8 o'clock. Now do be sure to be on dock." It measures 4 cm tall by 6 cm wide when folded.
- Customs receipt This is a stamped customs receipt. The number is 22893, but the stamp and signature are illegible. It measures 6 wide cm by 4 cm tall.
- An invitation to a party This is a handwritten invitation from Helen Curtis to attend a party. It reads "Mother Goose will assemble her children all on the 9th of December in the dining hall to frolic and rollick, play games and have fun. At 3 sharp be ready for at 5 'twill be done. R.S.V.P. before Dec. 5, to Helen Curtis." It measures 7 cm tall by 9 cm wide.
- Newspaper clipping, Rev. Lyman Abbot preaches An announcement that reads "Rev. Lyman Abbott, D.D., LL, D., of New York, preaches." It measures 1 cm tall by 8 cm wide.
- Invitation to Mount Vernon church sociable This is an invitation to a sociable given by The Pastor's Aid Society of Mount Vernon Church. It measures 9 cm tall by 12 cm wide.
The Olive Ruby Henty Scrapbook is comprised of text and images drawn from the Olive Ruby Henty Collection at the Simmons College Archives. The materials are owned by the Archives and may be used for private research and teaching purposes only. Any requests to copy or publicly distribute the material should be directed to the Simmons College Archives.