Objects on Page 08:
- Flyer, "Ben-Hur," Boston Theatre, Week of November 2, 1911 A flyer containing the cast list and production credits for Ben-Hur. The dimensions are 13 cm wide and 19 cm tall.
- Newspaper clipping, drawing of a dog This is a newspaper clipping that includes several drawings of collars and the phrases "Grobte Auswahl!" and "Hunde-Leinen No 9233 M.--90". The item is 9 cm wide and 7 cm tall.
- Calling card, Frau Ferdinand Ruppert The calling card contains the address "Frankfurt M. Eschersheim, Newmann Str. 473". The item is 7 cm wide by 4 cm tall.
- Handwritten poem This is a handwritten poem that reads, "Here's to the Oneida man/Who always does the best he can/Never goes walking in the park/Never is seen out after dark/Never known to smoke or chew/Like these Boston dudies do." The item is 10 cm wide by 6 cm tall.
- Newspaper photograph of an unidentified man This is a photograph from a newspaper of young man in a suit and tie. The item is 9 cm wide by 11 cm tall.
The Olive Ruby Henty Scrapbook is comprised of text and images drawn from the Olive Ruby Henty Collection at the Simmons College Archives. The materials are owned by the Archives and may be used for private research and teaching purposes only. Any requests to copy or publicly distribute the material should be directed to the Simmons College Archives.