Objects on Page 19:
- Program, "The rose maid," Colonial Theatre This is the program for a play, "The Rose Maid." The front and back covers are printed in color while the pages inside are in black and white. The program has 34 pages and includes the cast and the synopsis. It is approximately 20 cm tall and 14 cm wide.
- Invitation, "Stork shower" for Mrs. R. A. Peterson This is an invitation card for "Stork Shower" on August 15, 1912 for Mrs. R. A. Peterson. It includes a drawing of a baby with "Stork Shower" written next to it on one side. The other side includes information about the time and the location of the baby shower. The envelop that contains the card has the postmark "Oneida, N.Y. 1912-08 7 AM received" stamped on it. The card and the envelop are approximately 8 cm tall and 13 cm wide.
- Photograph, Olive Ruby Henty and three unidentified women This is a photograph of four women standing outdoors. Olive Ruby Henty stands second from the right. There is a street right behind them. In the background, there are trees to the left and a building to the right. The paper is off-white and the ink is brownish. The photograph is faded and has some smudges on the right-hand side edge. It is approximately 7 cm tall and 9 cm wide.
- Photograph, unidentified buildings This is a photograph of an unidentified three-story building. Two entrance doors are shown in the photograph. The paper is off-white and the ink is brownish. The photograph is slightly faded and has some smudges on the right-hand side edge. The photograph is approximately 7 cm tall and 9 cm wide.
- Simmons College gymnasium record of physical measurements for Olive Ruby This is a Simmons College Gymnasium Record of Physical Measurements for Olive Ruby. The card shows the measurements of the first and second examinations hand-written in black ink. The slots for the third, fourth, and fifth examinations are blank. The card is off-white and has some smudges on the bottom. It is approximately 13 cm tall and 10 cm wide.
The Olive Ruby Henty Scrapbook is comprised of text and images drawn from the Olive Ruby Henty Collection at the Simmons College Archives. The materials are owned by the Archives and may be used for private research and teaching purposes only. Any requests to copy or publicly distribute the material should be directed to the Simmons College Archives.