Objects on Page 06:
- Program, "The blue bird," Shubert Theatre This is a program from the Shubert Theatre. The production is "The Blue Bird," and this page lists the characters, cast, and a synopsis of the scenes. It measures 14 cm wide by 23 cm tall.
- Table d'Hote Dinner menu This is a menu from the Cafe de Paris of 12 Haviland Street, Boston for the "Table d'Hote Dinner." It measures 12 cm wide by 19 cm tall.
- A fortune This two-line fortune is only partially legible. The first line reads, "... 's love is of man's life a thing apart," and the second line reads, "... woman's whole existence." It measures 1 cm tall by 7 cm wide.
- Envelope with calling card and dinner schedule This envelope addressed to "Miss Ruby" contains a calling card from the Rev. and Mrs. James Austin Richards and a schedule of dinners at the South Congregational Church given by the Social Service Club. The calling card has a hand written note that reads, "December fourteenth 3-5 and 8-10, 383 Marlboro Street." The envelope measures 8 cm tall by 9 cm wide.
- Painting of a turkey This is a painting of a turkey in a jacket, waistcoat, tie, and top hat. On it is handwritten, "Olive Ruby." It measures 9 cm tall by 9 cm wide.
The Olive Ruby Henty Scrapbook is comprised of text and images drawn from the Olive Ruby Henty Collection at the Simmons College Archives. The materials are owned by the Archives and may be used for private research and teaching purposes only. Any requests to copy or publicly distribute the material should be directed to the Simmons College Archives.