Objects on Page 04:
- Piece of an unidentified postcard A cut-out piece of an unidentified postcard, including an image of a stone building with a dome and a red brick building. The card is approximately 12 cm wide and 8 cm tall.
- Flyer, Colonial Theatre, "The red widow," week of September 25, 1911 This is a flyer for the Colonial Theatre's production of "The Red Widow." Printed on the back of the flyer is a seating chart and map of the theater's entrances and exits. This flyer is approximately 12 cm wide and 30 cm tall, unfolded.
- Card, "Olive Ruby 1911" with drawing of black cat This is a white card bearing the handwritten inscription "Olive Ruby 1911." The card is illustrated in the upper left-hand corner with a small drawing of a black cat wearing a red bow. The card is approximately 10 cm wide and 6 cm tall.
- Letter to Olive Ruby from Edith Salisbury, 1915 This is a handwritten note, on white paper, from Edith Salisbury to Olive Ruby. The note is folded in half and addressed to "Miss Olive Ruby 1915." The letter is an invitation to tea from Edith Salisbury to Olive Ruby. The folded note is approximately 12 cm wide and 8 cm tall.
- Fabric remnant This is a fragment of burgundy-colored fabric with frayed edges from an unidentified source. The fabric remnant, when folded, is approximately 5 cm wide and 5 cm tall.
- Photograph, three unidentified women and Olive Ruby Henty, '15 This is a photograph of four women standing outdoors against a background of leaves. Three of the women are unidentified; the fourth, standing on the left with arms crossed in front of her, is Olive Ruby Henty. The photograph is approximately 12 cm wide and 5 cm tall.
- Membership card, Simmons Athletic Association, 1912 This is a membership card, in Olive Ruby's name, for the Simmons College Athletic Association. The card is printed on blue cardstock and is valid for the academic year ending June 1912. The card bears the signature of Helene M. Anderson, Treasurer. The card is approximately 6 cm wide and 4 cm tall.
- Card, stating Olive Ruby's advisor for 1911-1912 This is a form, printed on white cardstock, stating that Miss Olive C. Ruby's academic advisor for the year 1911-1912 is Alice F. Blood, located in room 205. The names "Olive C. Ruby" and "Alice F. Blood," and the room number, are handwritten on the printed card. The form is approximately 8 cm tall and 10 cm wide.
The Olive Ruby Henty Scrapbook is comprised of text and images drawn from the Olive Ruby Henty Collection at the Simmons College Archives. The materials are owned by the Archives and may be used for private research and teaching purposes only. Any requests to copy or publicly distribute the material should be directed to the Simmons College Archives.