Objects on Page 15:
- Program, "First lady in the land," Hollis St. Theatre The program cover has a dark green background with a gold color border and gold color text. The border is inset roughly 2 cm and includes a double line between four decorative corners. Centered inside the border from top to bottom: large text stating "HOLLIS ST. THEATRE", followed by a medium-sized graphic, and near the bottom more text stating "CHARLES FROHMAN RICH & HARRIS LESSEES & MANAGERS". Page eighteen solely composed of advertisements. Page nineteen lists the theatre, the managers, the date and times of the show, and lists the cast of characters. Page twenty is solely composed of advertisements. Content from page nineteen is continued on page twenty-one. Page twenty-one lists the synopsis of the scenes, executive staff, theatre rules, and business supplied props. The program measures approximately 24 cm tall and 12 cm wide.
- Photograph, Olive Ruby Henty with three unidentified students A photograph of Olive Ruby Henty with three unidentified students posed on a hill in the Fens wearing hats and coats. Olive sits second from the left. The photograph is approximately 6 cm tall and 12 cm wide.
- Small fabric American flag A small American flag made of fabric and folded to press against page. If turned square the flag is approximately 2 cm wide and 6 cm tall.
- Tissue paper rose with stem Tissue paper rose with stem. The stem of the rose is about 17 cm. long while the tissue flower is about 9 cm wide and 6 cm tall.
- Line drawing of Olive Ruby Henty Line drawing of Olive Ruby Henty. The drawing is about 7 cm tall and 4 cm wide.
- James H. Harnden Co. business card This item is a business card from James H. Harnden Co. In the upper left hand corner small text states “Telephone 204 Williamsburg.” On the bottom left hand corner the card is damaged but the readable text states “Re_re__ted by _I__K__ RUBY.” Centered in the card the first line reads “JAMES H. HARNDEN CO.” Underneath the “James” is listed “BLUE, BROWN, LIME” and underneath “HARNDEN CO.” in large caps, double underlined is “STONE.” The next centered line reads “GRAND ST. and MORGAN AVE.” The last centered line reads “BROOKLYN, N.Y.” The business card is approximately 5 cm tall and 12 cm wide.
- Photograph, Olive Ruby Henty and three unidentified students near a sculpture A photograph of four students posed near an unidentified outdoor sculpture. Olive Ruby Henty is standing on the exteme right. The photograph is approximately 12 cm wide and 6 cm tall.
The Olive Ruby Henty Scrapbook is comprised of text and images drawn from the Olive Ruby Henty Collection at the Simmons College Archives. The materials are owned by the Archives and may be used for private research and teaching purposes only. Any requests to copy or publicly distribute the material should be directed to the Simmons College Archives.