Objects on Page 40:
- Dance card, Jacob's Academy Delta Gamma Sorority informal, 1912 Dance card, bound in white leather with a leather tassel. On the cover are the Greek letters, "Delta" and "Gamma."
- Flyer, Keith's Theatre, week of January 20, 1913 This is a flyer listing Keith's Theatre's performance of the week and the parts of the performance.
- Dance card, Jacob's Academy annual Christmas party, 1912 Dance card bound in black leather with the Greek words "Gamma," "Delta," and "Phi" embossed in gold on the cover.
- Program, "The red petticoat," Shubert Theatre, February 10, 1913 This is a floor plan and program for "The Red Petticoat" at the Shubert Theatre.
- Card, "Olive Ruby" with stem and ribbon This is a small card with the signature "Olive Ruby" signed on it. Next to it is a small stem with a green, ribbon bow tied on to it.
The Olive Ruby Henty Scrapbook is comprised of text and images drawn from the Olive Ruby Henty Collection at the Simmons College Archives. The materials are owned by the Archives and may be used for private research and teaching purposes only. Any requests to copy or publicly distribute the material should be directed to the Simmons College Archives.