Objects on Page 23:
- Simmons College tenth anniversary service This is a program printed on tan paper in black ink. Printed on the top half of the cover is the title "SIMMONS COLLEGE, Tenth Anniversary Service, Wednesday, October Thirtieth, 1912". The Simmons College seal appears in the center of the page. The bottom half of the page is the lyrics to the Simmons Alma Mater hymn. The inside pages contain the program for the remainder of the service including lyrics to the hymns. The cover is approximately 19 cm wide by 28 cm tall.
- Dried flower A dried flower being held to the page with a piece of white tape in the middle of the stem. The stem is brown and towards the top there are three thin, white leaves branching towards the left. Beneath each of the lower two leaves there is a yellowish brown blossom. It is approximately 4 cm wide by 12 cm tall.
- Ticket stub, Plymouth Theatre This is a pale green ticket stub. Printed in black ink are the words "CENTR C 35 SECOND BALCONY PLYMOUTH THEATRE GOOD ONLY ON SATURDAY EVE JUNE 1". Along the bottom edge you can see where the other part of the ticket was torn off. The ticket is approximately 3 cm wide and 4 cm tall.
- Paper band, "chicken, price 15 cents" This is a blue paper band with the words "CHICKEN, Price 15 Cents" printed across it in black ink. The first half of the "C" in "CHICKEN" and the second half of the "s" in "Cents" are cut off. The band is approximately 13 cm wide and 3 cm tall.
- Calling card, Mr. Lysle Risley Dunbar This is an off-white card with the name "Mr. Lysle Risley Dunbar" printed in black ink in a Gothic style font in the center of the card. It is approximately 8 cm wide and 4 cm tall.
The Olive Ruby Henty Scrapbook is comprised of text and images drawn from the Olive Ruby Henty Collection at the Simmons College Archives. The materials are owned by the Archives and may be used for private research and teaching purposes only. Any requests to copy or publicly distribute the material should be directed to the Simmons College Archives.