Objects on Page 16:
- Program, "The quaker girl," Park Theatre (cover only) The program cover from the play "The Quaker Girl” performed at the Park Theatre in March of 1912. The program is approximately 24 cm tall and 12 cm wide. It has a light green background and all of the text is black. Near the top of the program large text reads “PARK THEATRE” with “BROADWAY AT FIFTY-NINTH STREET” and "COLUMBUS CIRCLE" written underneath. A picture of a woman spans almost the entire program cover. Near the bottom centered text in small font reads on line one, “Frank McKee and William Harris” with “Proprietors” centered in the second line.
- Adeline Frances Dunham, M.D. business card A business card with “ADELINE FRANCES DUNHAM, M.D.” printed in the center. On the bottom left there are three lines of text. Line one reads “OFFICE HOURS”, line two “2 TO 4 P.M. AND BY APPOINTMENT”, line three reads “TELEPHONE CAMBRIDGE 170”. On the bottom right are two lines of text. Line one read “1039 MASSACHUSETTS AVE”. On line two reads “CAMBRIDGE”. The business card is approximately 5 cm tall and 10 cm wide.
- Photograph, four unidentified men A photograph of four unidentified men stacked on top of one another. The number 10 is written in white near the top unidentified man. The photograph is approximately 10 cm tall and 2 cm wide.
- Photograph, student with hat A photograph of a student wearing a hat. The photograph is approximately 3 cm tall and 2 cm wide.
- Photograph, Olive Ruby Henty and three students on a stone bridge A photograph of four students wearing hats posed overlooking a stone bridge. Olive Ruby stands to the far left. The photograph is approximately 6 cm tall and 12 cm wide.
The Olive Ruby Henty Scrapbook is comprised of text and images drawn from the Olive Ruby Henty Collection at the Simmons College Archives. The materials are owned by the Archives and may be used for private research and teaching purposes only. Any requests to copy or publicly distribute the material should be directed to the Simmons College Archives.