Objects on Page 18:
- Photograph, Olive Ruby Henty and three unidentified students wearing hats and coats posed outdoors A black and white photograph of Olive Ruby Henty and three unidentified female students. They are outside. One is sitting on a bench and the other three are standing behind that bench. Olive Ruby Henty is standing to the far left. There are no leaves on the trees behind them and they are wearing hats and coats. Two are wearing gloves or hand muffs. The photograph is approximately 11 cm wide by 6 cm tall.
- Invitation, to Olive Ruby from President of Simmons College (with envelope) An invitation with envelope from the President of Simmons College. It reads: The President of Simmons College requests the pleasure of the company of Miss Ruby at South Hall, 321 Brookline Avenue on Friday, March the eighth at nine o'clock. It also says "Dancing" in the bottom left-hand corner. Miss Ruby is handwritten on the invitation. It measures 13 cm wide by 9 cm high.
- Ticket stub, Plymouth Theatre A ticket stub from the Plymouth Theatre for center seat E35 in the first balcony. It says: "Good only on Tuesday Eve'g 5 Nov." Dimensions are approximately 3 cm square.
- Ticket stub, Majestic Theatre A ticket stub from the Majestic Theatre for center seat B107 in the first balcony. "Good only for Matinee Oct. 12." Dimensions are approximately 4 cm square.
- March Lenten programs, Wanamaker Auditorium, week of March 25, 1912 A program for the March Lenten Programs at the Wanamaker Auditorium in New York for the week of March 25, 1912. Includes the program for an organ recital on Tuesday, March 26. The program measures 15 cm wide by 24 cm tall.
- Program, "Alias Jimmy Valentine," Plymouth Theatre, week of May 6, 1912 A program for a show called "Alias Jimmy Valentine" playing at the Plymouth Theatre for the week of May 6, 1912. It lists the cast of characters, synopses of the scenes and executive staff for the Liebler Co. The program dimensions are 13 cm wide by 20 cm tall.
- Mount Vernon Church New Year's reception An invitation for a New Year's Reception thrown by the Pastor's Aid Society of Mount Vernon Church on January 2, 1912. Comes with handwritten and stamped envelope to "Miss Ruby, c/o Peterboro Sq(?) Boston, Simmons College". It measures 11 cm wide by 9 cm tall.
The Olive Ruby Henty Scrapbook is comprised of text and images drawn from the Olive Ruby Henty Collection at the Simmons College Archives. The materials are owned by the Archives and may be used for private research and teaching purposes only. Any requests to copy or publicly distribute the material should be directed to the Simmons College Archives.