Objects on Page 25:
- Program, People's Choral Union spring concert This is a program for the fifteenth annual spring concert performed by the People's Choral Union of Boston. It is printed on tan paper with black ink. The conductors name is listed as Frederick W. Wodell. The choir is said to performing works of Haydn and Dvorák. In the bottom right hand corner someone wrote in pencil, "Ticket - Mrs. Morse. 12 Chestnut Street." The program is approximately 14 cm wide and 22 cm tall.
- Invitation from Mr. and Mrs. Thomas S. Woods (with envelope) This item is an envelope with a stain in the shape of a catlike animal on the back. Inside is an invitation in a serif font from Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Wood's and Mrs. Dorothy Cushing Woods for a dance being held at their house at 7 Day Street, Longwood Avenue. The invitation is approximately 14 cm wide and 9 cm tall.
- Photograph, unidentified sculpture This is a photograph of an a sculpture of what looks to be a soldier, but remains unidentified. The photograph is approximately 7 cm wide and 11 cm tall. ed.
- Photograph, group of unidentified students This is a photograph of seven unidentified female students, many of whom are smiling, posed in front of a building. The photograph is approximately 9 cm wide and 6 cm tall.
- Invitation, gymnastics exhibition, Sargent school of education This is an invitation to the thirteenth annual gymnastic exhibition at the Sargent School for Education, at a Boston arena. The right hand side of the invitation is curling and slightly torn. The invitation is approximately 10 cm wide and 5 cm tall.
The Olive Ruby Henty Scrapbook is comprised of text and images drawn from the Olive Ruby Henty Collection at the Simmons College Archives. The materials are owned by the Archives and may be used for private research and teaching purposes only. Any requests to copy or publicly distribute the material should be directed to the Simmons College Archives.