Objects on Page 26:
- Program, "The naughty little princess," Shubert Theatre This is a program for a performance of "The Naughty Little Princess," performed by the Children's Players at the Shubert Theatre in 1912. The cover is shows a fairy sitting in front of a full moon at dusk. There are some notations on the inside pages of the program. The word fine appears written on two of the pages and one page the letter f, which represents the word 'fine'. The program and each page are approximately 12 cm wide and 20 cm tall.
- Dance card with pencil, Simmons College This is a dance card with the Simmons seal on it and a blue pencil connected by string. The dance card is approximately 7 cm wide and 13 cm tall.
- Photograph, unidentified students posed near building This is a photograph of unidentified female students posed in front of a building. The photograph is approximately 9 cm wide and 7 cm tall.
- Photograph, three unidentified students wearing hats posed near building This is a photograph of three unidentified female students wearing hats decorated with flowers posed in front of a building. The photograph is approximately 12 cm wide and 8 cm tall.
- Photograph, three unidentified students posed near for sale sign This is a photograph of three unidentified female students holding a sign that reads, "For Sale Henry D. Bennet 85 Water St. Boston. The photograph is approximately 12 cm wide and 8 cm tall.
The Olive Ruby Henty Scrapbook is comprised of text and images drawn from the Olive Ruby Henty Collection at the Simmons College Archives. The materials are owned by the Archives and may be used for private research and teaching purposes only. Any requests to copy or publicly distribute the material should be directed to the Simmons College Archives.