Objects on Page 33:
- Program, Simmons College Glee and Mandolin Club concert Bifolded pamphlet of the Simmons College Glee and Mandolin Club, containing the program for their March 1, 1913 concert. Pamphlet has a simple Grecian motif on the front and inside. The closed pamphlet is approximately 22 cm tall and 15 cm wide.
- Card with Rhode Island Coat of Arms and State Seal with envelope Small white envelope containing a manila card of the same size. The card has the Rhode Island Coat of Arms and State Seal on it. The objects are both approximately 15 cm tall and 9 cm wide.
- Handwritten invitation from New York Club A small, handwritten invitation from the New York Club to a Lawn Party at North Hall on May thirteenth. The note is approximately 5 cm tall and 7 cm wide.
- Flyer, “The elopement of Ellen” A single page, black and white flyer for the play “The Elopement of Ellen,” shown at Wheaton College on January 29, 1913. The flyer lists the characters and players, a synopsis of three acts, and the musical accompaniment. The flyer is approximately 16 cm tall and 12 cm wide and folded in half lengthwise.
- Handwritten note A small handwritten note addressed to Olive Ruby on red paper with black ink. The contents of the note are unclear. The note is approximately 7 cm tall and 10 cm wide.
The Olive Ruby Henty Scrapbook is comprised of text and images drawn from the Olive Ruby Henty Collection at the Simmons College Archives. The materials are owned by the Archives and may be used for private research and teaching purposes only. Any requests to copy or publicly distribute the material should be directed to the Simmons College Archives.