Objects on Page 02:
- Newspaper photograph of men's sports teams, "Harvard vs. Bates Today" A newspaper photograph of a men's sports team. Below the photograph is the caption, "Harvard vs. Bates Today." The front row of men includes three men who are seated on the floor cross-legged. The second row of men are seated. Final two rows are standing. The majority of the men are wearing uniforms. Three of the men, standing in the third row, are wearing suits. The clipping is approximately 18 cm wide by 13 cm tall.
- Unidentified student and man A black and white photograph of an unidentified man and student posed in front of a building. The student has her left arm leaning on the staircase rail. Her other arm is at her side. Both of the man's arms are resting at his sides. The photograph is in poor condition. It is approximately 6 cm by 6 cm.
- Photograph, two unidentified students posed near building with bicycle A black and white photograph in poor condition of two unidentified students posed near a building with a bicycle. The photograph is approximately 6 cm wide by 11 cm tall.
- Card, "If you owe a debt, pay it; if you owe a grudge, forget it" A card with a saying on it with a 1 cm border. It reads: "If you owe a debt, pay it; if you owe a grudge, forget it." It is approximately 13 cm wide by 9 cm tall.
- McManus Stable business card A business card from the McManus Stables. It lists Francis and Philip McManus at the top of the card. The card provides information about the stable and what it offers, including hacks for weddings and funerals, livery, boarding, and sale stable. At the right side of the card there is a logo with a statue. It is approximately 11 cm wide by 6 cm tall.
- Booklet, "Constitution and House Rules of the Student Government Association, Simmons College Dormitories" A booklet containing the "Constitution and House Rules of the Student Government Association, Simmons College Dormitories." This booklet is approximately 9 cm wide by 13 cm tall.
- Calling card, "Miss Gertrude Cora Blackmar, 129 North Hall" A calling card for Miss Gertrude Cora Blackmar. "129 North Hall" is handwritten in the right-hand corner of the card. It is approximately 8 cm wide by 5 cm tall.
The Olive Ruby Henty Scrapbook is comprised of text and images drawn from the Olive Ruby Henty Collection at the Simmons College Archives. The materials are owned by the Archives and may be used for private research and teaching purposes only. Any requests to copy or publicly distribute the material should be directed to the Simmons College Archives.