Objects on Page 31:
- Program, "The runaway," Hollis St. Theatre This is a program for a production of a play called "The Runaway," performed on April 15, 1912. It is approximately 10 cm tall by 4 cm wide. The cover is dark green with gold and purple floral imagery and bears the name of the theater, its managers and lessees. The first page of the program includes the name of the production and its cast list.
- Program and dance card, Ladies' Night, Pawtucket Royal Arch chapter no. 4, 1913 A cream-colored booklet with a red border and a red circular symbol on the cover. Red tassel with a small red pencil affixed to the end is attached in the upper left corner. The names of the musicians and the members of the Pawtucket Royal Arch are printed in red ink within. A list of dances is printed in red alongside personal names handwritten in pencil.
- Monogrammed initials, "O.R." A small piece of heavy card stock embossed, in gold, with the interlocking initials "O" and "R." Approximately 2 cm by 2 cm.
- Typewritten song lyrics A folded piece of pale pink paper, folded size approximately 3 cm by 3 cm. Unfolded, about 6 cm by 3 cm. Features typewritten song lyrics about school and homework assignments.
- Wedding invitation, Mary Conway to Mr. Frederic O'Hara, 1912 Off-white envelope, approximately 6 cm wide by 3 cm tall. Water damage on the right side.
- "1st Cook," handwritten note about cooking A small piece of lined paper, approximately 4 cm tall by 3 cm wide. Lines are pale blue with a light red stripe at the header. Handwritten, in cursive, above the red line are the words "1st Cook." Handwritten text below the red line is difficult to decipher.
The Olive Ruby Henty Scrapbook is comprised of text and images drawn from the Olive Ruby Henty Collection at the Simmons College Archives. The materials are owned by the Archives and may be used for private research and teaching purposes only. Any requests to copy or publicly distribute the material should be directed to the Simmons College Archives.