Our hands-on tutorial will walk you though all the steps necessary to complete the TOR HTML assignment.
Is this tutorial for me?
This tutorial is designed for people who:
- have little to no HTML experience, or who would like a refresher,
- feel comfortable learning independently,
- feel comfortable learning through written instructions.
Before you begin
Before you begin this tutorial, please:
- Read about the HTML assignment and what it requires.
- Download the appropriate software to your computer.
Not for you?
- If you prefer to learn face-to-face, consider taking one of our workshops.
- If you already feel comfortable with HTML, you can simply complete the assignment according to the assignment guidelines, using these materials as a reference.
- If you have specific questions about HTML, contact the Tech Lab at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-521-2802.